WARNING: Bogus Phone Calls, Emails May Lead to Fraud. Read More...
Clerk of the Superior Court
Filing Fee $83.00
Marriage License by Mail:
As a result of the coronavirus health emergency, the Clerk of the Superior Court for Pinal County has made it possible to apply for a marriage license by mail. This reduces the need to come into the office in support of the CDC recommendation for social distancing.
You will need:
Marriage License Packet (Instructions, Application & Affidavit)
Valid identification for both applicants
Submission Options By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
By Mail: P.O. Box 2730, Florence, AZ 85132
When Both Parties are over 18 years of age
You may obtain a Marriage License at our following locations:
Both parties must be present to obtain a Marriage License
Be sure to bring with you proper identification for proof of age such as:
1. US Issued Photo ID OR
Both parties will be sworn in and will have to sign two affidavits stating that their personal information is correct.
1. The person has received an emancipation order pursuant to title 12, chapter 15 or from a court in another state and the person's prospective spouse is not more than three years older than the person.
2. The parent or guardian who has custody of the person consents to the marriage and the person's prospective spouse is not more than three years older than the person.
The clerk of the superior court may not issue a license to a person who is under eighteen years of age and who does not meet the requirements.
There is a $83 fee and is payable by:
2. Personal Check
3. Money Order
4. Cashier’s Check
The State of Arizona does not require a blood test
No waiting period:
1. Marriage can take place the same day the Marriage License is received
2. Marriage License is valid for up to twelve (12) months
3. Marriage License can be used anywhere in the State of Arizona
Parties legally authorized to perform marriages:
1. Justice of the Peace in Arizona
2. Ministers recognized by their church as having authority to perform weddings
3. Judges in Arizona
Once the Marriage takes place: