• NEW San Tan Valley satellite office now open on Wednesdays located at:
40815 N Ironwood Rd
San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
• NEW Maricopa City satellite office NOW OPEN on FRIDAYS located at:
19955 N Wilson Avenue
• Apache Junction Office is expected to reopen on Thursday, July 6th.
• Public Access Terminals are temporarily out of service at our Florence, Casa Grande and Apache Junction locations.
• Construction at Florence Courthouse: Please excuse our appearance at our Florence Office. You may experience some machinery sounds and occasional vibrations while we’re under construction.
• WARNING: Bogus Phone Calls, Emails May Lead to Fraud
Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County and the Maricopa County Justice Courts has become aware of telephone scams targeting members of the public and threatening them with prosecution for failing to pay court fines or fees.
These calls, which threaten recipients with fines and jail time if they do not provide sensitive information or payment, are fraudulent and are not connected with the Superior Court.
Superior Court and the Justice Courts do not require anyone to provide any sensitive information in a telephone call or email. Most contact from the Court will be through the U.S. mail, and any phone contact by court officials will not include requests for cash, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, or any other sensitive information. Many customers, especially those in minor traffic cases, do make payments of fines and fees using a credit card and often do so by phone. If contacted by someone saying they are with the Court please call the court/county number back to verify the validity of the call before making any payment. Also, as an option to making payments over the phone please know that many courts offer online payment methods that are safer.
Persons who believe they were a target of a scam should not provide the requested information, and should notify the Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division by filing a complaint through their Website:
https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer. The Attorney General will provide information to law enforcement for investigation.