Obtaining Certification as a Private Process Server
Please read and follow the instructions below prior to applying
Schedule an Appointment
• Applicant is required to call and schedule an appointment. Processing of application and testing is held on the following days and times:
• Wednesdays 9 am and at 1:30 pm
• Thursdays 1:30 pm only
• To schedule an appointment please call: 520.509.3555. Please do not leave a message you must speak to a clerk to schedule the appointment.
• Applicant must have an appointment to submit application and complete the examination/test.
• Applicants are given 90 minutes to take the test
Requirements for Obtaining Certification as a Private Process Server
• Applicant is required to be a resident of Pinal County to apply and test in Pinal County Superior Court.
• The application must be filled out in full and notarized prior to submitting to the Superior Court for processing.
• Two (2) passport photos are required. The applicant will take two (2) passport photos to the Maricopa Private Process Server Coordinator once they receive a call regarding their ID Card. Passport photos may be obtained at any Walgreens, Walmart, or Costco locations.
Filing Fee: $188.00
Background Check: $22.00
• The $210.00 fee may be paid by cash, money order, credit card, Visa/Master Card, personal check with card holder/check holder’s valid ID. Checks and Money Orders are to be made payable to: Clerk of the Superior Court
• Applicants are also required to bring a $5.00 Money Order payable to: Pinal County Sheriff’s Department. This fee is for the Applicant to be fingerprinted. Please Note: money orders will only be accepted at Sheriff’s Department.