WARNING: Bogus Phone Calls, Emails May Lead to Fraud. Read More...
Clerk of the Superior Court
Filing Fee $78.00
When Both Parties are over 18 years of age
You may obtain a Marriage License at our following locations:
Both parties must be present to obtain a Marriage License
Be sure to bring with you proper identification for proof of age such as:
1. US Issued Photo ID OR
Both parties will be sworn in and will have to sign two affidavits stating that their personal information is correct.
• A parent or legal guardian must accompany them to sign a consent form.
• The minor must bring in his/her birth certificate.
The law requires an order signed by a Superior Court Judge. You may contact the County’s Conciliation Court at (520) 866-7387 for more information.
There is a $78 fee and is payable by:
2. Personal Check
3. Money Order
4. Cashier’s Check
The State of Arizona does not require a blood test
No waiting period:
1. Marriage can take place the same day the Marriage License is received
2. Marriage License is valid for up to twelve (12) months
3. Marriage License can be used anywhere in the State of Arizona
Parties legally authorized to perform marriages:
1. Justice of the Peace in Arizona
2. Ministers recognized by their church as having authority to perform weddings
3. Judges in Arizona
Once the Marriage takes place: