Accepting Hours and Locations
• Affidavits for Bail Bondsmen are accepted Monday-Friday from the hours of 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
• Affidavits for Bail Bondsmen are submitted in our Florence Office location only at 971 Jason Lopez Circle Bldg. A, Florence AZ 85132.
• When Applicant arrives they will submit their documents to window (8).
Requirements for Issuance of Professional Bail Bond Agent I.D. Card
• The Applicant is required to submit an original Affidavit, original Power of Attorney along with the Bail Bond Agent Information Sheet.
• If a Power of Attorney has been previously filed for the Applicant with Pinal County Superior Court, a new Power of Attorney is not required.
• A new Power of Attorney is only required if their Power of Attorney is with a new company.
• If the Power of Attorney contains multiple appointments, an original must be submitted for the Applicant applying.
• The Bail Bond Agent Information Sheet and Affidavit must be completed in full with the Affidavit being notarized prior to submitting to the Superior Court for processing.
• Two (2) passport photos are required. Passport photos may be obtained at any Walgreens, Wal-Mart or Costco locations. If photos are not provided, an additional fee of $27.00 will be charged for the photos taken at the Superior Court’s Office.
• Bail Bond Agent Affidavits are renewed annually.
Filing Fee for Affidavit for Bail Bond Agent: $27.00
Filing Fee for Power of Attorney (if applicable): $27.00
• The filing fee may be paid by cash, money order, credit card, Visa/Master Card, personal check with card holder/check holder’s valid ID. Checks and Money Orders are to be made payable to: Clerk of the Superior Court